Saturday, December 2, 2006

Funniest Thing I've Ever Seen

This was inside the package of Kandoo Wipes. Munchkin has pretty much got the potty thing mastered, but still needs a little help in certain areas. (if you take my meaning). Kandoo understands this and has come up with five dance moves to help kids get down all the steps. *giggle* This is SERIOUSLY brilliant. Who comes up with this stuff? I'm totally digging move #2. *gigglesnort*


Awesome.


Today we, as a family, went to Lord Acre at my grandfather's church, First Methodist in Nolanville. Nolanville is this LITTLE bitty town just west of my hometown. It's kind of a family tradition, stretching back as far as my memory goes and, I'm sure, well back into even my grandparent's younger days (they have both gone home to Heaven). Lord's Acre is their annual Bazaar. $5 buys a bowl of chili and a piece of pie. They sell homemade crafts and food. It's not big, it's not fancy, but it's a part of my childhood. I only recognized a few of the members; many of them have joined my grandparents in Heaven. But, as long as any of them are still alive, I'll go. And, at least for a while, I'll give my daughter a little peek into the past.


Went grocery shopping for the first time in a long time this morning. . Oh don't get me wrong, we go to the store at least once a week for the necessities but we've been eating a LOT of takeout and, in this area, that gets SO old. So, I made a menu and started my list.


I cleaned the house today. Well, now that Munchkin is in bed, I can do the floors and the bathroom. So, tonight, before I go to bed the house will be totally clean. I've kind of let that go too. Come to think of it, I've really kind of neglected my REAL job, taking care of the house and kiddo. *sigh* If only I could clone myself - then maybe I could get everything done.


Well, the floors are calling my name, saying, "Please, save us from this filth." *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment