Thursday, December 14, 2006

Have You Ever Noticed?




That food at company Christmas parties is all the same? Every party I've been to this season (so far) has very similar items on the menu. No offense, because they are all tasty, but enough is enough! If I eat one more Southwest eggroll before New Year's I think I'm going to die.

No rehearsal tonight but I do have rehearsal tomorrow night. Yippee! I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again. I don't want to take two weeks off for Christmas. I want to play NOW! *grin*
I'm going to take those two weeks and memorize all of my lines.

Oh, I heard from J. He said he is alive but wouldn't commit to being safe. *frown* The natural worrier in me is worried about him. He made me laugh, though, because he said that all the men I see while working had better keep their hands to themselves. *giggle* I like that he's jealous. Not that he has any reason to be - I'm a true blue girl. Besides, trying to juggle is more complicated than my little heart can deal with.

*YAWN* I am beat. Christmas partying is hard work. All that glad-handing.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY.

3 comments:

  1. funny you mention the "eats" at christmas parties.

    a business after hours was held at a fancy schmancy one here and one of the things they had was a mouthful of soup in something that looked like a shot glass.

    There was more bizarre stuff -- but too long to go into details. It was more fun giggling over than eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny you mention the "eats" at christmas parties.

    a business after hours was held at a fancy schmancy one here and one of the things they had was a mouthful of soup in something that looked like a shot glass.

    There was more bizarre stuff -- but too long to go into details. It was more fun giggling over than eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures have made my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete