Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A REALLY Productive Day

Today, in anticipation of the casting call, I am having a hard time focusing on WORK. So, because I don't have anything else to do (um, NOT), here are a few of the funniest things I've found online today:

1. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Maybe ever. Even funnier than dance move #2 on the Kandoo Wipes CD.

These are the most miserable lookin' kids I have EVER seen. *gigglesnort* You would think, at this point, their mother would have said, "ok. this isn't going to happen. We are going to go get some lunch and then try again another day." But, NO. Let's try one more.

2. And for you myspace users, here's the best rendition of "O Holy Night" I've ever heard. I was literally CRYING I was laughing so hard. This guy sounds like he's been crying. Surely he's doing it on purpose. That, or he's so tone-deaf that he can't hear how bad he sounds. Either way, it's just good internet.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm sure there will be more. It's going to be that kind of day. *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment