Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Casting Call

Here I was, standing at Business After Hours and my phone rings. It's Him! "Are you still interesting in playing the part of Amalia?"

So, I'm jumping up and down in the lobby of the Convention Center because I've just been given the news that I got the female lead in the musical!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

The Director said that the walkthrough has been moved to Sunday night but that I could pick up my script tomorrow afternoon, if I wanted. I told him that I'd see him tomorrow afternoon then. He just laughed and said, "I kind of thought I might." *big dumb grin*

I'm beat. I'm going to bed. Night, kids. I'll keep you posted on the progress. la la la la la

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That's awesome Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! That's awesome Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete