Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ugh...finally

When the big day arrives and you are too tired to care...that's me. *grin* Actually, I'm so excited about today being the last day of work for 2006 that I can hardly see straight.

I still have enough to do that I'll have to come in at least one day during the break to finish it all up. Oh well. I'll be in jeans or, better yet, my wind pants and tennis shoes. YES!

Tomorrow, I'm taking Munchkin to school and then going home and getting back into bed. *evil laugh* I LOVE IT! Actually, who am I kidding? I'll have been up and dressed and outside already. I'll probably end up on the couch getting in my dose of Ratchet & Clank for the day. I just love that game.

Anyhoo. I can't really say that I won't be working as I have a postcard to put together and a little work on the website to do over the holiday. But, for the most part, I'm finished. *whew*

Work on memorizing lines for the show is coming along. It's rather remarkable, actually. I found memorizing the lines for King & I terribly tedious and difficult as it was an exercise in certain futility. Paige was no more going to be sick or otherwise out of commission during that show. I was simply there as insurance. It was a great opportunity to learn the workings of the show, don't get me wrong but still.... The difference, though, between learning lines in that script versus this one is amazing! I'm hearing the scenes in my head and am remembering more and more in between readings - I'm hardly even trying and the lines seem to just stick! *grin*

Well, I'm going to try and put the postcard together in the couple of hours I have left at work. *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. aah- ratchet and clank- my son's favourite game! i must be honest... apart from some "matrix" game we hired when we first bought our ps2, i haven't really played playstation much.
    i love the look of your site by the way- its very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally take credit for getting my mother and roommate TOTALLY hooked on R&C. I would love to get a commission check from Playstation anyday... *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally take credit for getting my mother and roommate TOTALLY hooked on R&C. I would love to get a commission check from Playstation anyday... *grin*

    ReplyDelete