Friday, December 15, 2006

Finally Friday


So, after a week that has lasted a month, it is finally Friday. It has been exciting, tedious and filled with both exhilarating adventures and dreadful tasks completed only out of an overblown sense of duty. I finally got the floors clean at the house, rearranged my office at work, narrowed down my Christmas shopping to just the Munchkin and J and became resolutely convinced that I probably won't get my Christmas cards out on time. Again.

I am never going to try and make them again. My list is too big, my time is too short and my patience and imagination are limited. Let's just leave the cardmaking to my Godmother and Sweetpea. I'm just writing this off as a fairly expensive little learning experience. *sigh*

Rehearsals are on their way. Everywhere I go, I am told that the Director is "giddy" about the cast and how excited everyone is to see the show. Not bad for a mid-season musical that not very many people have heard of - even though they know the story (You've got Mail). I'm thrilled. This Director puts on wonderful shows so I know it'll be oodles of fun.
I'm hungry. Oh my! It's already 1pm! WHOO HOO! That means this week is OVER in 3.5 hours. YEE HAW!
*smoothing hair* That was dignified.

1 comment:

  1. i have never tried actually making cards... but i do try and give cards to my friends and family in lieu of gifts...

    ReplyDelete