Thursday, November 30, 2006

BBBBRRRRRRRR!!!!

I am always amazed when the end of November rolls around and Texas finally realizes that it's not supposed to be 80 degrees out. Overnight, the temperature drops 50 degrees and the next morning you wake up to sleet on your car. AWESOME!

I'm listening to Perry Como sing the Latin text to O Come All Ye Faithful. It's actually kind of funny. Anybody that went through TMEA in 1994 remembers the voice on the TMEA accompaniment tapes and the pronunciation of the Agnus Dei, Kyrie, and other movements from Mozart's Requiem. It was awful (but hilarious).

I wonder if J is back yet from San Antonio. I hope he makes it back tonight. It's hard to believe I miss him already, since I just saw him on Monday. Oh, speaking of, he told me that he is being deployed to Kuwait in February and, from there, he'll go to Iraq for a year. *GULP* I'm not really ready to think about all of that at this moment and I don't really have to for a while. But I know that I've stopped denying to myself or anyone else (for that matter) that this guy is anything but the greatest thing since sliced bread to me. For the record, I'm in love. (DUH)

Ok, I'm going back to work. Now if I can only defrost my fingers... Time to turn on the heater!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!

    I've been offline for a few days (ok about a week!). Lots going on! I'll email you in a few days and catch you up! Anyway just wanted to say HI! I've missed reading your blog! So I'm 'bout to catch up!

    :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!

    I've been offline for a few days (ok about a week!). Lots going on! I'll email you in a few days and catch you up! Anyway just wanted to say HI! I've missed reading your blog! So I'm 'bout to catch up!

    :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete