Sunday, November 19, 2006

On Your Mark...

Get set... GO! Tomorrow is Monday of a super short holiday week. As if that didn't guarantee an insane day add on top that I've been out of the office since LAST Tuesday! WHEW! I am tired and it's still Sunday!


It was a good weekend. Rested quite a bit, as I certainly won't get another chance once the week starts. I think I'm back to "normal" (whatever that means). Still feel a little woozy at times but I hear antibiotics will do that.


You should see K and Munchkin. K is putting every clip and hair barrette in Munchkin's hair. Munchkin looks a little like a blonde Fraggle.

I made some cards today. Have I mentioned that I had the crack-headed idea to make my own Christmas cards this year? (don't ask) Well, I'd already bought all of the stamps, ink and paper when I counted up my list. If I actually make all of the cards for everybody on the list, I have 80 cards to make. EIGHTY! Are you kidding?!? I'm doing pretty well if I get eight cards made in a sitting because I run out of patience and it's hard for me to sit still for more than about an hour and a half.
So, I figure if I make at least eight cards EVERY DAY for the next two weeks, I'll have all of the cards made in time to send them out the first weekend of December. HA. Me? Actually stick to a schedule? Yeah, more likely I will be sitting at She Loves Me auditions, putting together cards because I waited until the very last minute - as usual.


Anyway, it's getting time for a certain spaz (um, I mean Munchkin) to get ready for bed.


Wish me luck tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Sorry I haven't been online much ... are you feeling better? I can't wait to hear how the audition goes for the play - keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry I haven't been online much ... are you feeling better? I can't wait to hear how the audition goes for the play - keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete