Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Four Things

FOUR THINGS you may not have known about me.....

A) Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Marketing Director for a non-profit arts center
2. Nursing Recruiter
3. Employee Benefits Broker
4. Wal-mart cashier (my very first job)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Band of Brothers
2. Lord of the Rings (entire trilogy)
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Pride & Predjudice

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Allen, Texas
2. Bedford, Texas
3. Belton, Texas
4. Huntsville, Texas

D) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Washington, D.C.
2. New York City
3. Galveston, Texas
4. San Antonio, Texas (love that city!)

E) Four web sites I visit daily?
1. dooce
2. Everyday Mommy
3. Sarah's Blog
4. CAC

F) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Starbucks - Cafe Mocha
2. Chicken Parmesan
3. A nice fresh salad with all the fixin's (bacon bits, cheese, croutons, cucumbers and LOTS of ranch!)
4. Steak

G) Four places I would rather be right now...
1. At home - in bed
2. At home - on the couch
3. At home - playing with my stamps (thanks a LOT, K)
4. Hobby Lobby (K says they've put out their new scrapbook stuff!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment