Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend Update


Overall, a great weekend. The weather was pretty, church was good and we got the house all decorated for Christmas (well, the inside anyway).


Munchkin and her Nana went to see a live production of Cinderella and, according to my mother, Munchkin really enjoyed it. (naturally) She's looking forward to Snow White coming sometime around Christmas.


I felt rather under the weather for part of the weekend but it didn't keep me from enjoying it anyway. I've been sick a lot this fall and I don't know if it's that my allergies are worse this year than in other years or if there is some psychosomatic reason that I haven't thought of yet.


Well, I'm off to enjoy a nice, quiet HOT bath and then I think I'll tuck myself into bed. 'night, kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment