Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sick of being Sick

So it's only been a day and a half. ugh. I'm so dizzy, sitting up makes my head spin. I feel loads better than I did last night but my equilibrium is still such that I feel all woozy when I walk from one room to another.

I cannot believe this is because I worked all weekend. I thought an honest day's work was good for you, or some such nonsense. Maybe I'm just soft. *grin*

Oh, I'm going to be in another wedding - did I tell you? My dearest friend, K, is getting married! Her very own Mr. Bingley proposed last week, in Seattle, while she was there visiting. (what a NON-surprise) I am, naturally, thrilled just to pieces for them. They are young and ridiculously in love and I think it's just adorable.

We are going for a first look at dresses on Saturday. *cringe* I hope being that close to so many wedding dresses doesn't give me hives. *giggle*

Oh, giggling makes my ears ring, so I'm going to break this distraction from the sickbed and return to being puny.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that photo!
    So sorry you are sick.
    I'd bring you some chicken soup - but it'd be cold by the time I got there and surely it would have sloshed all over the car as well.

    And LOL on the wedding dress comment!! You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that photo!
    So sorry you are sick.
    I'd bring you some chicken soup - but it'd be cold by the time I got there and surely it would have sloshed all over the car as well.

    And LOL on the wedding dress comment!! You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete