Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

My brother called me this evening and said that, while stuck in traffic, he read this bumper sticker and thought of me. *grin* I'm not certain WHY he would think of me, but it is still a funny bumper sticker.
Today was a good day. LOTS of errands accomplished. I took season catalogs by several important stops, dropped off picture cd and made general hobnob visit, picked up my ticket to the Preview Gala the 9th, dropped off Artist for Hire stuff to KISD fine art building (hardest place in all of christendom to find!!) and had the tv spot converted to BETA format.

Not that this post was going to be about work - I'm just trying to illustrate that I'm feeling so much better. I even cleaned the kitchen tonight and am about to crawl into bed, where I plan on reading for a little while before turning in.

I still need to do laundry and something about the horrible mess that is the back yard. *sigh* I would plan on doing it this weekend, but 1. I'm wedding dress shopping with K and 2. it's still so blinkin' HOT! It was 105 again today. UGH.

I'm officially sick of the heat and humidity. Yes, I know I say that every year and yet I still choose to remain in Central Texas. (no, there is no logic forthcoming)

Well, I'm tired and, if I plan to get any reading done, had better sign off now. 'night, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment