Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm in Love

No, not THAT kind of love. ::rolling eyes::

I have a new favorite musical. Well, to call it the "favorite" might be a little rushed, but right away I felt the flutters of an "oh my!" when I first listened the CHARMING musical that is:



This is going to be my next audition. The Civic Theatre is putting it on in February and auditions are in December. I've already ordered the recording and I'm looking for the script and score.

I can't get the songs out of my head. Lines like, "my teeth ache/on the urge to touch her." Lord, who couldn't feel a little giddy? ::grin::

Me thinks (hopes) this is a phase. Mushy schmaltz was never my forte. But, all of the sudden, I'm smiling at these goofy romantic movies and I have the most amazing urge to watch When Harry Met Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment