Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Coffee is Cold!

This morning has been fairly quiet. Well, relatively speaking. We slept in this morning, which was a treat. Munchkin is playing with her legos, on my floor, while I drink my now cooling coffee (perils of pouring a cup of coffee BEFORE making humpty-dumptys). *sigh* It's a typical Saturday in that this is really the only day I have to do things around the house (like laundry) but I really would much rather get down in the floor, pour the legos out and play with Munchkin for the remainder of the morning.

This afternoon, I have the setup for Taste of the Town - a fundraising event for the Symphony. I am on the Steering Committee which, has been a rewarding endeavor. I've made lots of new contacts and it's always valuable to collaborate with other organizations. Like everything else I've undertaken in my job, though, I'm forging new ground and so I mostly feel my way in the dark. Ah, growth... *grin*

Well, I think I'll compromise and put a load of laundry in and then play with Munchkin. Now THAT is multi-tasking!

No comments:

Post a Comment