Monday, August 28, 2006

One Year Later


Oh my! I just realized that fridaynightgirl is 1 year old! A year ago, I started blogging about nothing in particular and look where I am today - still blogging about nothing in particular! *grin*


In the past year, fridaynightgirl has changed jobs several times (even went without a job for a while); started and stopped dating and is considering dating again (we'll see); is STILL trying to finish potty training the Munchkin and rearranged all of the furniture in her little house about six times. Another Day, fridaynightgirl's virtual home has undergone several facelifts (it's a work in progress - This Old House would be proud) and is about to get another one.

To my friends who have been here the whole time - thanks a bunch! To the new friends that I have picked up along the way - stick around - you don't want to miss year #2! And, to the lurkers, the lights are on, dear ones! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let your voice be heard! *giggle* Ok, that's as close to the riding-in-front-of-the-army-monologue as I'll go for now.

Night, friends.

2 comments: