Friday, May 5, 2006

Storm Blowing In


Yee Haw! This is going to be a wild and wooley night! I'm glad I've got the car parked under the carport.

I'm sleepy. I hope I can get to sleep before the storm hits, so that way I have better chance of staying asleep. But, if it is too hairy - I'm sure to wake up just so I can check on Munchkin. Last week, she bolted right up in bed and said, "the thunder scares me." I don't guess she bought the whole "angels bowling" story. ::shrug::

Well, I said I would post the cover to the season catalog tonight but I've decided not to. It's still a secret. And, I'm not sure that I'm ready to reveal it. I haven't messed with it enough.

I picked up the new Casting Crowns cd tonight. It plays this great song, Praise You in This Storm. Wow - it blows me away at the truth. They have another song from their first album called, If We are the Body - yeah, that's another good one.

Anyway, I'm off to night night land. I hope I can sleep for a good L----O----N----G time.

night night.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE sleeping during a storm. My favorite thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sleeping during a storm. My favorite thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete