Sunday, May 7, 2006

Animal Sounds

It has been a total zoo in our house this morning. Not in the chaos sense but in the sense that Munchkin has been making all different kinds of animal noises. At one point, she was acting like a dog and was "digging" holes in the floor so she could bury her bones... ::giggle::

What a ham!

I'm looking forward to church this morning.

Oh, did I mention that Munchkin likes The Chronicles of Narnia?? ::BIG smile:: Of course, there are lots of parts that I skip over but she really likes Lucy and Tumnus, the Beavers and, naturally, Aslan. I am THRILLED that she likes it. I can't wait until she is older and I can share those magical books with her.

My favorite is The Magician's Nephew. I hope they make that one into a movie. I've heard they are planning on doing all seven.


Ok, I'm off to get ready for church. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment