Monday, May 8, 2006

I've been TAGGED!

This is my "MeMe"... (this is just for you, my friend)

I am – my own worst critic
I want – to see my daughter come to Christ
I pray – that God will use me to speak boldly the Good News
I hate – my own failings
I miss – my grandfather; we never know what we've got until it is gone.
I hear – the sounds of Cinderella - all day and night
I wonder – if I'll see my kitties in Heaven
I regret – missed opportunities to share the gospel
I am not – patient
I dance – when Munchkin dances
I sing – all the time
I cry – when I see a young child come forward to profess faith in Christ
I am not always – on top of everything
I make – really stupid decisions about my personal finances sometimes
I write – as often as I can get my hands on a keyboard
I need – thee every hour
I should – give more to missions
I start – worrying about things over which I have no control around 10:30 at night
I finish – my day by checking the locks, the air conditioner and one last kiss on Munchkin's head

Ok, Sarah - there you have it. I don't know anybody to "tag," so we'll just leave this as my daily update.

ps. I watched the movie Left Behind tonight - So many differences from the book. If you haven't seen it; stick to the book. It's better and has a lot more bible in it.

3 comments:

  1. Very Fun to read! Thanks for sharing!

    I've read the Left Behind books, a few of them, but after a while the writing just got really bad...

    There was a rumor at the bookstores that Christ was going to return before the final book was written. So, I fully expect that they are continuing to write these books simply because they are wanting to fulfill the rumor mill, thus becoming "prophetic".

    heehee...

    The first one was rather eye-opening though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Fun to read! Thanks for sharing!

    I've read the Left Behind books, a few of them, but after a while the writing just got really bad...

    There was a rumor at the bookstores that Christ was going to return before the final book was written. So, I fully expect that they are continuing to write these books simply because they are wanting to fulfill the rumor mill, thus becoming "prophetic".

    heehee...

    The first one was rather eye-opening though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the I Start. I do that very same thing.

    ReplyDelete