Friday, September 2, 2005

"Houston, We Have a Problem"

So I get paid yesterday and I noticed that there was no commission from the case I sold. *scratches head* Thinking to myself, "you know, that case just went live 8/1, they may not have straightened out all of the commssion details yet. You'll most likely see it in September's check." Still, erring on the side of caution (you know what happens when you assume things), I dropped a really quick email to our office manager and asked her about it. Here is her response:

"The commission from any accounts written will go against the draws that you have been receiving. Did you understand that to be different? "

UM, YEAH! What on EARTH have I been busting my chops for then? That was NOT what I signed on for. In my contract, it says that I am to be paid a SALARY and then it gives the commission schedule. UM, did any one of those words sound like a DRAW?

If it turns out that this is truly the case, I may quit my job today. No, I don't have another job lined up. I will truly be stepping out on faith that God will provide. Yes, I can do this. *deep breath*

I am so mad right now I could spit nails. Since that is the case, I'd probably better keep my mouth shut, huh? Wouldn't do to be flailing nails at people.

*ggrrr*

No comments:

Post a Comment