Friday, September 9, 2005

Fridays are the BEST

Baby Girl is sitting on her little stool, by my desk, with a Bath & Body Works shopping bag on her head. It's one of the paper kind and it looks rather like a very tall hat. She looks very funny and she's getting quite a kick out of the fact that I'm laughing at her.

We're having a party tomorrow night, to celebrate Baby Girl AND my little brothers birthday. Fortunately, there won't be many children here. I took cupcakes to her school so I wouldn't have to try and pull off a mammoth party at home. I figure I still have at least one more year to get away with it. But, her uncle and aunt, Nana & Papa and lots of family friends will be here.

I still have so much to do but I tried a new barbeque place today and it was WONDERFUL and now all I can do is think about napping. *laugh*

Well, I know this is short but I am typing with my eyes closed and I still have fighting with the sprinklers to look forward to. So ... much ... to ... do ... *yawn* Maybe I'll just lay down for a minute. zzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment