Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm Back!

The show is over! I survived "She Loves Me." (sounds like a t-shirt) I'm so tired. *grin*

The run was FABULOUS. I was a little sad after the last performance because I have grown to love the music and all of the great kids in the show. But I'm loving eating at regular hours, sleeping more than 4 hours at a time and NOT running my head off every day of the week.

I'll get some pictures up from the show shortly.

J sounds like he is doing well. Probably not getting enough sleep and certainly missing home but ok. I've been able to talk to him more in the past week and it's been great.

Munchkin is good. She had a bad day yesterday but, as I told her, we all have bad days and, fortunately, today is a new day.

K is getting ready for the wedding. Her hubby-to-be moved back to Texas over the weekend and has already gotten a job - in Temple! SWEET!!! I'm so excited!

Well, there is more news but I've got to run out to a meeting. I'll try and get online and update tonight, after the kiddo goes to bed.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment