Friday, March 9, 2007

Horrible Dream

All day I've been in a strange mood. I have a lot to do at work but I've had trouble focusing. This is very odd for me because I am usually hyper-focused on some project and have to tear myself away to eat or the like. It is so frustrating and I don't know whether to scream or cry.

I had a horrible dream last night. I had a dream that my phone rang and it was J. He was calling to tell me that he'd been extended and wouldn't be home until NEXT July (2008). And then, he hung up. I remember crying in the dream.

I had forgotten about the dream until just a moment ago. It explains why I had this strange sense of disorientation and disconnect when I talked to J earlier today. I think he sensed it too. *sigh*

Sometimes I hate dreaming.

I'm having trouble letting go of the show. It was such a phenomenal experience - I guess I just didn't want it to be over so soon.

Maybe I just need a day off. Or a nap sans dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment