Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Quiet End to a Good Day

11:11 - time to make a wish or say a prayer.

It was a good day. Got up earlier than I'd planned but haven't been sorry about it. Stole a little nap this afternoon, while Munchkin slept so I ended up with more rest than I've had in a while.

I'm beginning to wonder if I am getting an ulcer. Everything I eat, Ramen soup being the exception, causes my stomach to shoot daggers into my abdomen and I feel like I need to lay down. I think I'm going to give it two more weeks to settle down and then I'll call the doctor.

But enough about my sore tummy and back to the day.

I went to the store and picked up some things for the house, washed sheets and bedding in my room, changed out the comforter in Munchkin's room, rearranged the living room furniture to accomodate my mother's piano and moved my bed to an adjacent wall. So, nothing really.

I didn't get to the floors, but I'll hit them tomorrow.

I had a long conversation with my little brother and that was great. I miss him, have I mentioned? Pair that with a long conversation with EG and it was a very satifying example of what talking on the phone should be like. Now if I could just get J on the phone so I could hear his wonderful voice. Ah, maybe one of these days.

I made the ex's baked ziti recipe and it was wonderfully tasty, if I say so myself. Not that I could eat very much of it because of my stomach but whatever. *grin*

Well, friends, I'm off to bed. Night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment