Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Storm Front


I don't want to be in a battle. But waiting on the edge of one I can't escape is even worse."
Pippin - Lord of the Rings: Return of the King


Have you ever had a time when you knew a time of chaos and upheaval was coming and you just had to wait for it to happen because there was nothing you could do to stop it. All of your efforts to reverse years of inflicted damage proved too late.


*sigh*


There are so many things on which I could expound but my relationship to them prevents me from speaking freely. To do so would be to take the risk of inflicting further damage on an already damaged cause. Leave it to say that one good deed is not enough to redeem a lifetime of bad deeds. (that's from Pirates of the Caribbean, for those of you paying attention)


Perhaps, at some point in the future I can explain this cryptic update.


In other areas of my life, pieces are seemingly falling into place for some absolutely glorious things and they are creating quite a bit of excitement.

J is good. He emailed me this morning and said that he FINALLY got the box I sent him. So, I should plan on it taking a month. He didn't have time to write about the box other than to say he got it. I hope he likes the things I put in it. It's been such a long time that I'm fuzzy on what all was in it.


Now that I know how long it takes for things to get there, I can plan on how I want to send the cookies. Peanut butter - just like he likes.


Work is crazy. We have five days straight of events starting on Thursday and then we'll be pretty much finished until Summer Arts Camp. That will be the time I build my season catalog and my budget for next year.


Is it lunchtime yet?


Later, y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Another Walston Family BlogMarch 30, 2007 at 11:00 PM

    Hey Girl! I'm back online! After my sabbatical... lol... I love the new look to your blog! Good job! I'm going to have to spend some time catching up!! I've missed keeping up with you but the only time I come here is when I click through from my blog! Sorry...I'm just that bad of a friend! Melissa emailed me at the beginning of February and I STILL haven't emailed her back! Soon...soon...very very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Walston Family BlogMarch 31, 2007 at 7:43 PM

    Hey Girl! I'm back online! After my sabbatical... lol... I love the new look to your blog! Good job! I'm going to have to spend some time catching up!! I've missed keeping up with you but the only time I come here is when I click through from my blog! Sorry...I'm just that bad of a friend! Melissa emailed me at the beginning of February and I STILL haven't emailed her back! Soon...soon...very very soon...

    ReplyDelete