Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tonight

Tonight I got some terrible news that the new baby (one of a pair of twins) of a very good friend died last night. While I am, as a mother, heartbroken for those sweet parents and that sweet baby - it made me realize what a blessed life I lead.

I have a darling little girl that is smart, beautiful and healthy. I have an adorable little home that protects me from the sorrows of the world outside inside its little rooms. I have a tremendous job that challenges me to continue to grow and adapt and remain flexible while using the many gifts that I have been given. I have a wonderful family that loves and supports me; through thick and thin. And I have the love of a wonderful man that inspires me to be brave - to stand up for the things I believe in - to remain steadfast because he is so very worth it. A man who's love gives me hope for our future, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment