Sunday, January 14, 2007

BBRRRR!!!!

When winter finally arrives in Texas, it does it in style. It is C-O-L-D!! It rained six inches yesterday, if the accumulated water in my birdfeeder was any indicator.



Rehearsal has been cancelled tonight and tomorrow night, church was cancelled tonight and, in all likelyhood, we'll not be working or going to school tomorrow. Now, in most parts of the country, these temperatures would probably bring snow. But here, in Texas, we just get sleet and ice. I have yet to see Texans handle icy roads well so, basically, the entire state shuts down.

The good news is that we'll get a day off. The bad news is that we still have a show and donor reception at work on Saturday. More work for me to do in a rush. Joy. *grin* That's ok, I probably wouldn't have started on the program tomorrow anyway. I think I still need the program order from the artists.

Well, I'm going to take advantage of the time home and do some laundry. Oh, and make spaghetti and meatballs. yum.

Later, gators. Stay frosty!

No comments:

Post a Comment