Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Underside of the Dragon

Post Note: 10/28 11:06pm - I just ran over this draft I started on Thursday morning. It looks like I was about to reveal some of my insecurities, which I consider chinks in my armor but decided not to. I thought I would post it here anyway, even though it is incomplete. Maybe one day I'll finish what I started.


"I've always understood that Dragons were soft underneath - vunerable." - The Hobbit

Dragons are soft underneath. In fact, the strongest armor could not keep out that one fatal arrow shot that brought down the terrible dragon in the story of The Hobbit.

Why am I talking about dragons this morning, you ask? Well, in some ways I feel like a dragon.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting writing prompt..I hope you do finish it...even if you don't post it here.

    ReplyDelete