Monday, October 23, 2006

Nightime Ritual

It was so much easier when we did the gummy princess vitamins. But NOOOOOOOOOO. Mommy wanted to do Flintstones, "they were so great when I was a kid." I don't even think I TOOK vitamins as a kid. I think that was my secret fantasy about what every other kid in America did before bed.


So, living vicariously through Munchkin, I picked up the almighty Flintstone vitamins.

Every night since then, there has been a rigorous selection process - purple, red, orange or blue?



This is a hard question.


First, they must all be laid out flat, so she can examine each character. Then, she goes through a disertation of her recent choices, "last night, I had orange..." Finally, a choice. Usually, she puts the Chosen Flintstone in her mouth, screws up her little face and says, "yuck."


I think we'll go back to the gummy princesses. *rolling eyes*

2 comments:

  1. We never had Flintstones, but always some sort of chewable... most likely a cheaper version. But we had them with our breakfast, every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never had Flintstones, but always some sort of chewable... most likely a cheaper version. But we had them with our breakfast, every morning.

    ReplyDelete