Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cold Weather

There's something about this crisp weather that makes the sky seem bluer, chili taste better and hot chocolate compliment every meal.


Some people love this weather.   Brisk weather agrees with them.


Not me. I hate this weather. LOL


Hate is a strong word, I know.  I'm a summer girl. That's all there is to that. I love hot days and balmy nights.  This weather is only fit for hanging meat. Not wanting to liken myself to a slab of beef, I prefer to stay inside on days like today - 20 degrees with 25 mph winds.


Naturally, my best friend is a polar bear. He would have to be a coach of a sport that plays outside during the coldest time of year in Texas.  I'm tellin' you, you've never been cold until you sit on metal bleachers. Thank goodness for hand warmers, sleeping bags and stadium chairs.
And, as much as I gripe about the weather, I'm looking forward to the games. Yes really.


I know. I'm goofy. But you're not surprised, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment