Friday, December 3, 2010

Downhill Slide

10 1/2 days until Christmas break. Thank goodness. Holy guacamole I am tired.  And not the kind of tired you feel when you've had a long day or you didn't sleep well. It's the kind of tired from having a long YEAR.*laugh*


On the homefront, all is great. Princess Crybaby is getting big. She is so alert - one of her favorite activities is watching people walk by.


She wants to talk and I think it aggravates her that she can't make her mouth form the sounds she wants to make.


Munchkin's teeth woes continue. I fear the fact that both her parents have less then great teeth combined guarantees we will have problems with her mouth.  I should get a job now to start saving for braces.


She had a tooth filled back in April. Well, the tooth was damaged and now requires a root canal. We started that treatment this week. The endodontist was top-notch and I really liked him. He used a lot if big words and I felt like I spent the better part of his explanation with my mouth hanging open with an expression you might see Mater make....uhhhh, whut?


Before and after school soccer practice has started so I don't see the Coach much.  I'm excited about the season and hope the boys do well and we get through it with no serious injuries.


Speaking of soccer, what on earth is up with picking Qatar for the World Cup in 2022? That's just stupid.


Work is going well. We have our annual clean up tomorrow and, while it has morphed into something quite different than the original intent if the day, it should still be a good day.  Work, otherwise, is fast and furious.


Oh, did I mention I'm doing another show? I've been cast as Grace Farrell in Annie. It opens the end of January.


I've become a little superstitious about doing shows as somebody important to me has died in the last three shows I've done.  Roy Finney, my beloved friend and mentor, died during the run of My Way. I miscarried Riley doing Godspell and my sweet kitty, Oscar, died right after I found out I was cast in Annie. Weird, huh?


Well, other than the insane juggling act that is my life right now, nothing is really going on.


*hysterical laughter ensues*


If you will excuse me, I will go slip into my white jacket with the buckles on the back now....  standard uniform here, in Crazyville.


'night, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment