Monday, February 8, 2010

projects

So, I'm working on a project.  A forty-week (give or take) long project.  I'm 10 weeks and 4 days along and so far so good.  Ok, enough subtlety...I'm pregnant! 

Of course, I'm delighted.  I feel great.  SO much different than last time.

When the baby is born, I will drop to part time at work.  I'm delighted.  Really, it's the best of both worlds.  I'll get a little grown-up time (and income) AND I'll be there for the vast majority of Baby's days. 

Munchkin is thrilled. 

We had our new OB two weeks ago and the baby was wiggling on the screen - what a joy!  Everything looks really good, says the doc, so we are very optimistic that we'll get to meet our new little boy or girl in September. 

*laugh* 

Yes, I said September.  Does this sound familiar?  Munchkin's birthday is the 6th and my due date is the 3rd.  Gotta love summer pregnancies.  (well, at least I know what to expect!)

In other family news, we're going to Disney World when school is out, before Munchkin leaves for her dad's house.  I am so excited, I hardly know how to act.  LOL  I've got my travel books and munchkin and I poured over maps today when I went to her school for lunch.  I can't wait!

--

It's raining.  I need a nap.  I'm jealous of the cats who, undoubtedly, are curled up on my soft bed or on my soft couches, sleeping.  Lazy fluffballs, those two. 

Have a lovely Monday afternoon, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment