Tuesday, February 16, 2010

only tuesday...really?

It's been a full week already and it's only Tuesday!  It feels like I'm trying to compress about three days into each day.  I know that's because I'm trying to get as much done before I go out of town for my conference but gee willakers!!  (yes, I really said that)

Life is good.  Other than feeling like a seasick monkey every morning (ok, I don't know about the monkey part but seasick is definitely right), I'm feeling great and really looking forward to our next doctor's appointment. 

Soccer season is going well.  The boys have won all but one district game. 

Family life is good.  I can't WAIT to get out of our apartment.  When we moved in, they were nice and quiet.  Not so much any more.  And, I'm tired of carpet and climbing stairs and having no storage space and a galley kitchen not fit for somebody who cooks and.... well, you get the picture.

Well, I'm off to another meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment