Thursday, February 18, 2010

gross

I reached a whole new low today.  Or, it could be seen as a triumph because I didn't wreck the car while I was trying not to puke.  *sigh*

Maybe it was left over disgust at the game last night.  Boy, what a disappointment.  The boys just stopped fighting for it.  We should have won that game. 

On a funny note, at half time (score was 0-0 and it had been a thrilling first half), Coach Monsen (athletic director) called me and asked how my blood pressure was holding up.  *laugh*  I'd tell Matt but he's not in a mood to receive it with any sense of humor.  He takes a loss so hard.  I wish there was something I could do to encourage him but this is one of those things he's just got to work through.  It's what makes him such a great coach. 

Well, I'd better get at it.  Several piles on my desk screaming at me this morning.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment