Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This part of the rehearsal process

We're coming into the final three weeks of rehearsal for the show and these 10:30 nights are killing me.  *laugh*  Even two years later, I feel older and a little less capable of processing new information at 10pm than I did during King and I.

Still, it's fun and I'm having a really good time. 

Things are good at work.  Busy but really good.  I'm getting projects done and checked off my list and I feel like I've got a better handle on how to tackle some of the projects that snuck up on me last year.  I've applied to be a presenter at next year's PR conference.  I don't know if I'll be chosen but I'd never know if I didn't apply.  So, what the heck, right?

My office is a mess but I'm making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment