Friday, July 18, 2008

it's great - if you don't mind cop funerals

Saw Dark Knight today.  The highly anticipated new Batman movie.  I hated it.  Sure, there were some really funny moments.  The special effects were fabulous and, as always, Christian Bale is HAWT.  BUT....

 



Heath Ledger was scary.  I mean crazy scary.  They did that high pitched horror music in several of his scenes - as if you aren't already tense enough.  Ug. 

And the dead cops everwhere was WAY more than I really wanted to deal with on a Friday matinee.  Thank you but I think I'll be passing up this one on my "to buy" list.

1 comment:

  1. The makeup on Heath Ledger is freaky scary so I don't have any intention on putting that image in my memory bank to be conjured up in some dream sequence years down the road from now so that it can freak me out again. No thanks. I am going to rent the old version of ANNIE tomorrow and watch it with my girls though! Can't wait!! "The sun'll come out...Tomorrow!"

    ReplyDelete