Friday, March 21, 2008

Why am I awake?

It is 2am.  Why am I sitting here with my eyes open?  Ug.  I've resorted to an old sleeping standby:  The Chronicles of Riddick.  I've seen it so many times that I can turn it on and be asleep in fifteen minutes.  Now, I know that sounds like I'm stamping BORING on this movie but I am SO not.  It is visually very fun to watch.  Because I've seen it so many times, I can close my eyes and "watch" it in my head.  To recreate such detailed pictures tires my brain very quickly so I fall asleep really quickly. 

I know that's strange but it works.  Here's hopin'.  'night, folks.  No, really.  I'm going.  Now. 

.

.

.

Ok, now I'm going.

1 comment:

  1. Just don't put on "Pitch Black" when you go to bed. Remember that one? What's that sound? Oh, it's all those grusome sounds from those alien things. That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete