Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lullaby

Last night, Munchkin found a "new" cd she wanted to listen to at bedtime.  It's a cd I bought when I was pregnant with her.  It's full of disney lullabies.  It's a really sweet little cd.  I remember crying in Target listening to the clip of Baby Mine. 

Well, it happened again last night.  I'm sitting there, listening to her say her prayers with these sweet little songs in the background and I actually teared up.  She's getting so big. 

It's been a good weekend.  But I've got to get ready for church, so I'll blog later.

2 comments:

  1. is that the one that alison krauss sang - baby mine - i love that version. don't have that disney cd, but have her singing that song on one of her other cd's. love it. it makes me cry too sometimes if i let it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all instrumental. I like her version, too... :)

    ReplyDelete