Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cheating

I noticed tonight that I've not being making good food choices and that's why my stomach hurts all the time and I feel so run down.  DUH.  *bang head against wall*   I really noticed it tonight when we went to dinner with some friends and I noticed that she looks FABULOUS and I feel totally blah. 

It started b/c of the move.  Everything was packed and I didn't want to dirty dishes just to wash and rewrap them.  So, we've been eating takeout for three weeks.  YUCK.  Thus the unhappy tummy and waistline.  It'll come off this week - hide and watch. 

It's been a good weekend.  Got some rest that I desperately needed and now I'm ready to attack the week.  Kind of.  *laugh* 

 'night, friends. 

So, as soon as Munchkin quits messing around in her room, I'm going to turn a movie on in the living room and do my thing.  Cutting the sodas out and replacing them with water will wash most of that grossness out.  I don't have a scale b/c I'd obsess over that number in a VERY unhealthy way so I just have to go by how my clothes fit.

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the scale - i totally can relate ... i love having one though b/c it is helpful when i feel like i've gained weight back - i step on and it has that ever faithful number!!! :)

    ReplyDelete