Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

I feel drained of energy.  Part of it is the trial.  Part of it is a lack of productive work.  Part of it is this dang itchy cough at the back of my throat. 

Have you ever driven in the fog?  You know the cars are right in front of you but you can't see them.  You strain your eyes with every bit of energy you have to see what is around you; only to question your own sight.  Landscapes that are familiar become hazy and mysterious places.  Fog is totally disorienting. 

So too is my life these days.  So very little is clear and it wears on me.

*sigh*

I guess I'm feeling a little emo tonight.  *laugh*

3 comments:

  1. My darling friend,
    I can understand that this has been an trying and exhausting experience on you. But what you did was right and it is a good thing you were on the jury in his case. I love you my wonderful friend and know I am here with my arms wide open. I hope you feel better. You are in my prayers and thoughts! Sleep tight my big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And per the emo thing - just don't go dying your hair black and wearing bangs that start in the back of your head and hang all the way to your eyeballs...

    we're all a little emo sometimes.... it's what chocolate was made for. i'm convinced of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Sarah, my friend, you are a GENIUS! I knew I kept all of that infernal easter candy for SOMETHING! LOL

    ReplyDelete