Tuesday, December 25, 2007

So Sick of THAT song!

alvin-chipmunks-hiphop.jpg

 This really is a VERY cute movie.  I didn't think I'd like it and hadn't planned to see it but we were looking for something we could all go see (including the five-year old) and this one won (I couldn't stomach Enchanted - too much sugar). 

It was very cute - the little songs were catchy and the characters were great.  But, I swear to you that I'm going to PUKE if I hear that blasted Christmas song of theirs one. more. TIME!!!  Munchkin totally loved it and has played the cd Over and over and over again until my ears are beginning to bleed. 

Oh well.  At least it's a break from the talking backpack she got from Santa.  It's Diego's rescue pack.  It's this catchy little salsa tune but sheesh, it's 10 seconds long and it has played 400 times today.  At least it has batteries that will run down soon enough. 

*giggle*

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment