Monday, December 3, 2007

Oooh... I like that!

A friend of mine called me testa rossa today.  That's italian for redhead.  

Did you know that the Ferrari Testa Rossa is the second most valuable Ferrari ever made and is valued at $8M?  WOW!  I knew I was special but $8M is pretty fancy.  *laugh*  Now, that would be a car we wouldn't eat snacks in. 

Things are good here.  We're beat because Munchkin was up several times last night.  She's got a doctor's appointment today and then we are planning an early bedtime tonight.  It's nothing serious, but she's probably got a little infection and I want to get her looked at before it gets to where she is truly sick.

You know, the other day I was feeling the pangs of mommy-hood; wishing for another baby and freaking out marveling at how quickly my baby is growing up.  So God, in His infinite wisdom and humor, gave me a reminder last night by getting up three times with a cranky baby.  Guess what?  I still want another one.  Maybe even two more. 

All in good time...

Oh! Speaking of.... I've discovered a mini-series on Sci-Fi Channel that I am COMPLETELY digging.  I think I'd like to have this on DVD when it's over.  I wonder if they'll release it on DVD.  It's called Tin Man and it's an adaptation of The Wizard of Oz.  It's pretty amazing.  It's darker than the L. Frank Baum story but it's really neat.  I'm enjoying it immensely.  Part 2 is tonight. 

tinman_large.jpg

Well, y'all have a happy afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Right! I was going to watch that series!! I'm going to search for it on the DVR right now and set a timer to record it. It looked way cool!

    And LOL on the wanting a baby/sleepness night scenario..too cute!!

    ReplyDelete