Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Flu Fighter

Our district is offering the Flu Mist to our kids and campus staff, trying to fight off the rampant absenteeism that happens this time of year.  They were at Kiddo's school yesterday.  When I asked her about it after school, she looked at me very seriously and said, "well, I didn't like it but it didn't hurt."  *grin*

I went and had mine today and I concur with Munchkin.  I didn't like having something squirted in my nose but it is a heck of a lot better than a shot ANYDAY. 

I have no idea when I'm going to have time to Christmas shop this year.  There are just too many things to do and never enough time to do them.  I wanted to have an open house party too but that's sure not going to happen. 

It seems like all I do is whine about how busy I am and how I feel like I never really get anything done.  Why is that?? 

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment