Thursday, July 5, 2007

whipped cream is overrated

Last night, EG and I went to dinner at PF Chang's, in Austin. YUM. I love eating with chopsticks. Their lo mein was so tasty and the citrus spice tea was delicious. EG ordered a spicy chicken dish that brought tears to your eyes but it was so YUMMY!

After dinner, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. I ordered my favorite: Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. Heavens, it was so rich. They put two HUGE swirls of whipped cream on it, though. Why do they do this? It isn't pumpkin pie!! So much whipped cream (in my humble opinion - as are all of my opinions) takes away from the chocolate nirvana that is this cheesecake.

*giggle* Ignore me, I think I'm still a little bit "overwhelmed" from dessert. Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. oh i have had SUCH a craving for chinese food... i'm going to have to make a plan this weekend! as for the chocolate cheesecake- i love cheesecake AND i love chocolate- and the only thing i like having cream on is crispy waffles or cappucino!

    ReplyDelete