Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tonight at Midnight!!


K and her hubby, Mom, H and I are going to see OOTP (that's Order of the Phoenix for you non-Harry Potter folks). I've had my tickets for a week and I am SO geeked out!!

We're getting there at 10pm to camp out with the teenie boppers. I'm actually (yes, I am about to say this...) looking forward to dishing with them about Book 7 (which releases on the 21st).

I am SO excited! Newsweek gave OOTP a rather lackluster review but they also loved Rattatoille and I hated it, so we'll just agree to disagree, ok?

Keep the coffee coming my way tomorrow, though - while everybody (wisely) took the day off tomorrow, I am working. AND, it's a CRAZY day tomorrow, filled with meetings where I have to appear to know what I'm doing and not totally whacked out on three hours of sleep. *giggle* I'm an idiot.

Review coming tomorrow. I solemnly swear!

1 comment:

  1. sheesh- its lucky for you the movie & the book didn't come out in the same week or you woulda had NO sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete