Sunday, April 9, 2006

What a Terrific Weekend

Little Brother and Wife came down this weekend. I just love it when they visit. They are such a cute couple.

We had our spring tea this weekend at church. Miss K and I hosted a table. Last year, I hosted a table and was the youngest person in the room. This year, there were LOTS of younger women in the room - it was great! Here is a picture of our table.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Last night, Little brother and wife, Mom, Dad, Gran and I all went to the show. The last show in our Season. What fun! They didn't stop the whole show and the music was great! A FULL HOUSE!! We didn't sell out, but we got pretty close. WHOO HOO! I hope the numbers come out on our side.

This morning, we got up and had Humpty Dumptys - always a treat. Then, we went to church. We normally attend the 9am service but went to the 10:30 today. Oh my, the music was spectacular. I think we'll be visiting that service for a while.

A TERRIFIC weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment