Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunny Days

Today was the perfect pretty weather day. The sun was shining, the temperature was probably pretty close to 90 but it was still nice because of the low humidity and the birds were singing in the trees. The breeze blew through my wind chime and made the most relaxing sound.

So, what did I do? Got out the rake and hoe and went to town on my flowerbed! ::grin:: Together, K and I cleared away about 1/3 of the weeds, leaves and dead branches that had accumulated over the winter season.

Tonight, my shoulders are so sore! I know that tomorrow is going to be excruciating, but it will be really lovely once the bed is done. It will probably take a couple more weekends before it is all cleared away and then it will take a while to acquire all of the things I would like to put IN the bed.

It's hard to explain and I'm too tired to do an illustrated image on my Garden Design program tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

::yawn:: Goodnight, friends. Have sweet dreams. God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment