Tuesday, August 17, 2010

end of the road in sight

Like it or not, little Stowaway, your arrival is imminent.  I know you might have it in your stubborn little brain that you can choose to stay in there forever but that's just not so.  I'd love to see you before next Thursday but next Thursday IS the day when we will see you. 

We have a doctor's appointment today and I am hopeful that we will have made enough progress to go across the street.  Coach doesn't think so (I think he just says that b/c he wants to win the bet) and Munchkin is kind of hoping you'll wait now so she can bring home the new puppy.  I'm tired of the waiting but I'm even more tired of wondering when it will happen. 

Yesterday was a great day - completely exhausting, but great.  We changed our back to school event from a convocation to a professional development conference.  SO much more relevant and I think the teachers got a lot out of it.  I did a session on social networking and how it can be dangerous to your professional reputation.  Hopefully, it was informative. 

I will post pictures of the baby dog tonight, unless we're having a baby.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment