Friday, June 25, 2010

So tired of sneezing!

Something blew in a few days ago and I've been sneezing and congested ever since.  It's AWFUL.  Half the folks in my office are hacking and coughing.  UGH. 

Thank goodness for



In other news, it's FRIDAY and I've managed to blog almost every day this week.  That's quite an accomplishment after such a long dry spell.  I think, like my friend Sarah, fb and twitter have taken over my life and I can only think in 140 characters at a time. 

We have our 4D sonogram TOMORROW!  I am so excited, I can hardly sit still.  Knowing that tomorrow afternoon, we'll see our little someone's face just takes my breath away. 



I hope she's in an accomodating mood and we get to see good pictures.  She's usually pretty active in the afternoons so that'll be even better! 

I know I need to do more packing and finish boxing up Munchkin's room.  Maybe I'll do some of that tonight.  I've taken most everything off her walls and I'll get Dad to take her bed apart. 

Working on moving utilities but the house is so new, nobody can find the address...  URGH.

2 comments:

  1. You DID NOT tell me you've been reading, you turkey! I didn't knwo you were over here!!! Fine. You're forgiven. Because you're going to post pretty pictures of that cutie girl tomorrow, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been lurking a little; charmed and delighted. I love reading blogs from my friends!

    ReplyDelete