Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It rained yesterday!

Oh, the rain was lovely.  It came down the better part of the afternoon and it was terrific.  Everything cooled down, the air was clear and it made for a lovely evening, watching a bunch of grown men play soccer out at Korompai. 

Better them than me, I say.  That ground looked hard. 

The Stowaway was kind enough not to wake me up at 3:30 this morning.  I did wake up at 5 but that was for other reasons and I went back to sleep until the alarm at 6:30.

I miss Munchkin today.  I was thinking about her this morning as I was waiting to fall back asleep.  I know she's having a good time but I'm ready for August already.  (for more than one reason!)

Packing is ... well, I made a list.  Does that count for progress?  Seriously, I just come home and die at the end of the day.  I straightened at the living room and kitchen last night and felt like I'd accomplished something but nobody but me could probably see any difference at all - it's still a mess.

I may have to take a few personal days to pack the house in peace and relative quiet because it's not going to happen after I've been at work all day and the weekends just aren't enough time. 

*sigh*

At least we have a long weekend coming up.  I may celebrate the 4th of July by sealing boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment