Sunday, September 7, 2008

a weekend for magical movies

I watched two movies this weekend that were truly ... magical.  That's the only word that comes to mind.  THe first:

WHat a remarkable movie. THe story was fantastic, the music was great (james horner, of course) and the overall experience was spectacular.  I don't think I blinked six times during the movie - I didn't want to miss anything.

THe second, tonight, was:



I wept.  It was one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen.  The story broke my heart.  His complete faith that he could be found.  Yeah, I definitely want that one. 

It was a good weekend.  Munchkin's birthday was yesterday and it was a great day.  SHe got to be the center of attention all day; which is always a good choice for her.  *grin* 

I can't believe she's six.  Already.  Where did it go?  And if time goes faster as we get older and it's already going this fast...

whoa

*laugh*

'night, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment